Podcast mini-series: Employers and health - The future of healthcare
Welcome to the second episode in our podcast mini-series on employers and health. This time Kavitha is joined by experts to discuss the future of healthcare and how it will impact employee benefits.
- Will taking a more holistic approach that incorporates healthcare and wellbeing become the norm in the future?
- How can health and wellbeing programmes be part of the prevention and how will this grow as a practice?
- How can employers get engagement and ensure employees are leveraging their benefits in an increasingly remote working environment?
- How is the use of technology changing healthcare provision as an employee benefit?
- Musculoskeletal issues have long been the trend for employees using their healthcare benefits, will this continue? Or are we seeing a trend towards mental healthcare?
- Are there any particular trends we are seeing in young people new to the workforce that will herald change for the industry in the future?
Kavitha Sivasubramaniam, Editor, Employee Benefits
Dr Thomas Calvard, Lecturer in human resource management and organisation studies, University of Edinburgh Business School.
Dr Justin Varney, Interim strategy lead, Business in the Community & National Strategic advisor, Health & Work, Public Health England
Gary Impett, Head of corporate Sales, VitalityHealth